Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Rocket That Flies My Lashes over the Moon

To the moon. And back.

Applying makeup is one of my favorite things to do. Especially if I’m about to leave the house. It’s like an excuse to use up my makeup items so then I can buy new makeup to add to my arsenal (tee-hee). For everyday wear, I want my makeup to look great, last long, and be quick to put on. So I’m up for any product that claims to provide HQ results without causing any fuss. Like the Volum’Express The Rocket Mascara by Maybelline, a lash defining tool that promises to give “clump-free”, “explosive volume” to your lashes in “rocket-time”.  That sounds right up my street!
Now, hear me singing its praises. First off, I think it’s safe to say that this product delivers what it says! A quick sweep onto my lashes and they instantly look more lengthened (or shall I say, skyrocketed?). It also gives them the desired thickness for my everyday look with just one coat. Once applied, it doesn’t make my lashes look clumpy and spidery. Plus, it dries in a jiffy which is great for glasses wearers like I am; I don’t have to wait for like 5 minutes before I put on my spectacles. I can wear this mascara throughout the day without having to worry about smudging, smearing, and the like. Oh, and one more thing, it holds the curls well.
Maybelline definitely know how to do lashes. So, what do you think? Interested in adding this beaut into your shopping list?  Or, are you planning to visit the nearest Maybelline counter so you can peruse before making your purchase? Let me tell you, they also do great cream eye shadows. But more on that next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment