Thursday, September 3, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons...


...you can make lemonades or today’s infamous and coveted honey-lemon shot. As for me, I’d transform them into a DIY skin remedy. Lemons have beauty uses too. They help cleanse, brighten, unclog pores, and do any other wonders that your skin will love. Couple them with sugar, you can create a homemade exfoliator that not only is great for getting rid of those dead skin cells but also tastes delicious!

First off, squeeze half a lemon. Next, add two tablespoons of sugar into the lemon juice and mix them together. After the liquid gets goopy, take a bit of the mixture using your clean fingers and apply it directly onto your face with circular rubbing motions. Sometimes, I use a toothbrush that has soft bristles to ensure myself that I really get into every nook and cranny on my face. A word of warning, avoid rubbing the mixture onto your eye areas if you don’t want your eyeballs to burn. Then, apply the rest of the mixture to your chest, back, arms, and legs. After you have finished scrubbing your body, you can finally rinse it all off. I sometimes lick my fingers just before I rinse myself with water. You know why. Because this stuff is just finger licking good. 

Once you’re done with the rinsing… Ta-da!! Say hello to smoother, brighter, and better-looking skin. See? Lemons do wonders that your skin will love. And I can guarantee that your skin will love ‘em even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment