Thursday, March 24, 2016

Chai and Chantecaille



A little while ago, Bite Beauty released their new lipstick collection called the Amuse Bouche Lipsticks. There are 34 colors in total, so there’s a plethora of shades to choose from! There are pinky nudes, bright oranges, vibrant reds, deep berries... you name it. The shades were named after edible stuffs and I found that interesting. The one that I’ve had my eyes on since the release is the shade Chai. Promise you it’s not a pinky mauve... it’s a brownish mauve ^_^

Speaking of lipsticks, I’ve been loving using lipstick as my blush. To do this, I usually swipe the lipstick on the back of my hand (kinda like hand-swatching your lipstick), then I add a minuscule amount of foundation on top of the swatched lipstick and mix them together to make the color more blendable when it’s being applied on the cheeks, and finally, I dab my little concoction onto my cheeks using my finger. After the application, I always pat my cheeks using my beauty sponge to make sure that everything is blended seamlessly and looks believable. I know that it sounds like too time-consuming and impractical, but I find it somewhat enjoyable to do. Currently, I’m really keen on trying legit cream blushers, like the Chantecaille Cheek Gelee in Happy. Do you watch Ingrid's videos too? Clap along.

3 comments:

  1. These lipstick shades look super pretty! I've never tried anything from this brand before x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana!

      I know, right! Likewise :)

      Thank you for your comment!

      x

      Delete
  2. I love the Chantaciale cheek gelee, it's such a great quick product. Better than most cream blushes.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete