Thursday, March 3, 2016

Threesome


After going through two bottles of the SPOIL Organics’ Argan Oil, which I did enjoy very much, I decided that I wanted a little change. Well, I had always wanted to try something else from the range anyway, so I purchased their Rosehip Oil and I recently got my second bottle. It is formulated mainly to combat any skin issues like scarring and blemishes, which I’m not experiencing for the time being. However, certain areas on my face tend to get dry and this oil really helps at making them moisturized. I usually put two drops of it on the palm of my hand, rub my palms together to warm the product a bit, and slather it all over my face. It doesn’t sink into the skin, but it doesn’t look like a greasy mess either; it just feels nice. Also, it really helps with my back acne that is slowly making its way to my upper right limb. It doesn’t abolish them immediately, but for a natural remedy, it does the job pretty quickly. If I had more cash to splash, I’d be dousing my face with either the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate or the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair by now. I’ve only heard great things about the former and I’m dying to get my hands on one. The latter, on the other hand, is something that I’ve tried and you best believe that it’ll make your skin feels sooo supple the minute you put it on.


Another thing that I’ve been enjoying very much is a TV series called Mistresses. Before I hopped into the bandwagon, I had never thought I’d enjoy such a show. I typically enjoy shows like NCIS, CSI, Bones, Castle, and the like, so this makes quite a bizarre addition. Currently, they’re airing the third season of the show and it’s reaching its finale. I couldn’t hold my horses so I decided to watch the very last episode online, and it was intense! I think I’m gonna have to watch the previous episodes, although I’m not one to watch a full series for a solid one day. Nonetheless, I sense that a Mistresses marathon is commencing.


Speaking of the ‘long runs’, lately I’ve found it difficult to get my ass out of the bed, pop my workout gear on, go outside, and run. I’ve made running twice a week a part of my 2016 resolutions but there are days when I’m just glued to the bed. 2 months ago, I managed to keep the rhythm going on but since last month, I haven’t been able to do so. I tried some means to motivate myself, but they didn’t really work. Hopefully, on this new month, I’ll figure out other effective ways to reignite the spark. What would you do if you were me? I need a kick in the bum, really. Well, figuratively...

PS, I've hit the 6K mark guys!
Accio martabak keju.

No comments:

Post a Comment