Thursday, April 7, 2016

Amuse Me Plz


I was checking out my Snapchat feed the other day and found live snaps from this year’s global ice skating tournament thing... whatever. There was this snap that featured a pair of Canadians skating around to a rather melancholic background music. I thought it was one of Adele’s songs so then I typed ‘ice skating tournament canada 2016 adele’ and long story short, Google thought it was Hometown Glory. I had never listened to that song properly so I looked up for it on YouTube, only to disappoint myself, because it turned out that it wasn’t the similar song to what I heard previously on Snapchat. One thing led to another, I then came across Adele’s carpool karaoke video thing and a video that featured Ariana Grande impersonating different singers while singing random songs. If you haven’t guessed already, it was a segment from Jimmy Fallon’s the Tonight Show that was called Wheel of Musical Impressions. Man, Ariana Grande was so good. Like, she could literally mimic any singer flawlessly. I also watched two other related videos that featured Jamie Foxx and Adam Levine (each was featured in a separate video) and I was laughing like... you have to see them for yourself if you haven’t seen them yet!!!

I’m so so so happy that I discovered those hilarious videos on YouTube. Because, you know, the only things that I watch regularly are makeup-related videos, so watching things that aren’t related to beauty and are really entertaining can act as some sort of, shall I say, refreshment for me? I’ve been enjoying watching ‘Q&As’ and ‘tag’ videos as well. You got some recommendations? I’m all ears.

4 comments:

  1. Ariana's impression was bomb right!

    Anyway you should definitely check out Conan O'Brien's (especially the one with Dave Franco as well as Kevin Hart + Ice Cube!).

    Super hilarious!

    Ellen's haunted house series are good too.

    xx f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Untuk talk shows selain Conan dan Jimmy Fallon, favoritku James Corden (The Late Late Show) kak! Dia lucu bgt + his carpool karaoke videos are super hilarious.

    I also enjoy Good Mythical Morning's "Will It" series. Jadi dia kaya nyoba normal dishes kaya pancake, pizza, dll tapi pake ingredients aneh2 gitu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched both Adele's carpool karaoke and the Ariana's impersonations and they're both amazing vids! x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete