Thursday, July 7, 2016

"My Directorial Debut" LMAOOO

I had always wanted to create a movie. But I didn't have all the state-of-the-art gears, the proper editing software, let alone the adequate skills and knowledge to actually do it. So I just waited until some sort of a miracle came in the form of my brother helping me out with the shooting process. Then, I did the whole editing shebang, which was a whole new learning experience for me─and surprisingly, a quite enjoyable one! I'm totally aware that this video is not A1 whatsoever. It's not even nearing what I've always pictured in my mind. But now, that doesn't really matter. What matters is the fact that I just managed to finally reach one of my biggest milestones; creating a movie─which feels like shedding a tear. And glorious.

Besides movie-making, makeup happens to be something else that I'm very interested in. So, it's only fitting for me to create a motion picture that centers around makeup! 

I'm not sure why, but on Android gadgets, the colors on this video look a bit off─boo. So I reckon that it'd be best to view this video on anything that isn't Android. Oh, and make sure to watch it in HD to get the utmost quality. And please get comfy.


If you're wondering, here are the things that were featured in that video:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara 

And these are the featured songs, which I thought were pretty d0pe:
Love Mode by Joakim Karud
In My Life by Paris Jones

I really had fun creating this 2-minute-ish video and I hope you did have fun watching it! I'd like to know your thoughts after hitting that 'play' button, so just hit me up anywhere you can find me. Obviously, there's still more to learn. But believe me, I've got even more and more contents to create!

3 comments: