Thursday, July 28, 2016

The A to your Qs



I’ve never gotten so many questions about a lipstick. Case in point: the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in #13 Marvelous Mauve. Thanks to this lovely little number, I’ve also received a lot of compliments every time I wear it. There’s a reason why it’s called marvelous.

I do own too many mauvey-pink lipsticks. Some appear more blue-toned on my coloring, some look warmer on certain lighting. But this one has got to be my most favorite of them all (bold claim there), for it’s the perfect shade of mauvey-pink for me. At least that’s what I think. But hey, others seem to love the color as well anyways.

I think it was Lily Pebbles who got me hooked on the lipstick in the first place and googled for lip swatches. I could be wrong, though. But what certainly is true is the fact that not only does it look good on the lips, it also feels good on them. This liquid lipstick is not gonna suck the life out of your lips. It has a creamy, almost mousse-like consistency than can be applied onto your lips using the doe foot applicator that’s really easy to work with. It lasts a decent amount of time too. But it really depends on what and how much you eat and drink. You all know this, don’t you?

I’ve also got another shade from this range called #14 Blackberry Sorbet that I’ve talked about before here and is hiding somewhere inside my mother’s purse. I was pretty surprised when she asked me to help put that color on her the other day. I thought it might be something that she wasn’t gonna like. But apparently she was digging it. Okay I’m getting all over the place here...

Lily and I are not the only ones who rave about this product. Look it up everywhere and you’ll see Estée, Amelia, and other people singing its praises. Whichever the shade is, this entire lineup is marvelous indeed.

10 comments:

  1. We seriously need Sephora, here in the UK. Looks like a pretty shade

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more than just a pretty shade, it's a beaut!

      X

      Delete
  2. Marvelous Mauve is utterly gorgeous. It's so wearable. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip stain looks so pretty!! <3 Lovely post

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, it looks prettier in real life!

      X

      Delete
  4. the color is really on trend nowadays >< it's the same with stila patina, isn't it?

    http://lisaandherworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It looks quite similar in color. :)

      X

      Delete
  5. Woah Pretty color! Maybe, I'll buy it next time visiting sephora
    Anyway, nice post !

    XOXO, Syarah
    http://preciouzme.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really beautiful! Thanks, Syarah!

      X

      Delete