Thursday, July 21, 2016

When You’ve Only Got 5 Minutes…

…or less.

Have you ever been working under a tight deadline? Or maybe, is ‘procrastinator’ the phrase that describes you the best? I’m sure that we’ve been in a crunch time situation, regardless of who you are, procrastinator or not.

When time isn’t really your best friend, makeup-wise, I’d like to go minimal—actually, more often than not, I only wear minimal makeup. Again, I believe that I’m not the only person who’s been through this situation, judging by the amount of “5-Minute Makeup Tutorial” and “GRWM: Running Late!” videos on YouTube.

Sometimes, I’d just roll without any makeup on. But there are days when I’m lazy but want to look a little polished. Usually, this only involves filling my brows in and swiping a lip color. If I fancy some wing-liner action, I’d also don it. But these days, I feel like I lose the dexterity to paint that wing on (and I don’t have the KVD Tattoo Liner at the ready) so I rarely use eyeliners. So, it’s just brows and lips. I’d never skip the latter.

You see, I love my mauvey-pinks. But lately, I’ve been gravitating towards reds. It’s true that a red lip looks great with any makeup look for any occasion. There’s this je ne sais quoi about rouge lipsticks, don’t you agree.

I’m working on something that centers on this particular shade. Keep your eyes peeled for that. ;)


Phew, 8 minutes left ‘til the writing deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment