Thursday, August 18, 2016

3 Things I Wish Would Magically Appear Right Before My Eyes

Accio makeup. And all things beauty.




Ever since I saw Judy's video about her review on the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipsticks, I've been looking for swatches of the shades Stepping Out and Big Spender all over the web. The former is this gorgeous brownish pinky nude and the latter is... a mauvey-pink color. I know. Old habits die hard.

Speaking of habits, lately, I've been digging smoky eyes for everyday. I used to wear it to work but a male friend told me that the eye makeup was a bit too much and he thought that I looked better with softer eye makeup. So there was a period of me not donning a purpley smoky eyes from 9 am to 6 pm on work days but I never skipped eyeliner. Somehow, the spirit to wear smoky eyes again is revived now and I've been looking up images under the hashtag of #UrbanDecayNakedSmoky on Pinterest and Instagram. Never thought that I'd be so interested in that palette, for the colors look feistier compared to other naked palette. But hey, I am a bit too much. Sometimes.

Have you seen Estee Lalonde's latest #FemTalk video? She did mention my name and respond to my question and that was really something that I didn't see coming! But what is much anticipated is her upcoming book titled Bloom. I obviously love watching her YouTube content, but her writings are also another thing about Estee that I really enjoy reading. I've been reading her blog since the essiebutton.com era, and the way she worded everything on her blog is just light and beautiful. Not to mention the cool photographs in it.

There are lots of other things that I want to mention but I'll wrap up this post right here. Hope I did a pretty good job at keeping things light and beautiful here!

11 comments:

  1. I really want to try these Smashbox liquid lipsticks xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I feel like this doesn't get talked about much!

      X

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Bloom, have it pre-ordered! So excited *eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jelly :( but excited for u to have it as well :)

      Delete
  3. Those new Smashbox lippies are gorgeous! I've seen swatches and the one's you pointed out are very pretty. That's so cool she mentioned your name! It's the best feeling to be acknowledge :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! These seem gorgeous indeed! I know, right! I was like the happiest kid in town back then. Thank you for your sweet comment!

      X

      Delete
  4. ah Jamiepaigebeauty also said the Smashbox one is shoo gowwdd , but the price is not that cheap huhu
    as for Naked smokey, the Urban Decay website recently have the palette half percent off only for a day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad we still don't have easy access to get our hands on those items :")

      Delete
  5. I want a UD palette so bad! They're just amazing on every level.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The way they feel when you touch them, the blendability, and color payoff are absolutely insane in the best way!

      Thanks for your comment, Anika! X

      Delete
  6. Amzing post!It would mean the world if you checked out my blog and commented at hintstolifeblog.wordpress.com !! THANKYOUUU I just started so some tips would help.

    ReplyDelete