Thursday, September 22, 2016

Objects of Desire

Have you ever wanted a makeup product so badly, that you wouldn’t stop yourself from looking 58 similar pictures of it every single time?


*raises hand*





I think about makeup products each passing minute, However, there are only 3 specific things that hold a special space not only in my makeup drawer, but also in my heart.


The first one being the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. I think it was Estee Lalonde who got me hooked on it in the very beginning. Then, I searched and searched for more online reviews on YouTube and whatnot, only to find more and more people singing its praises. There. I was even more convinced about how great the product was, and all I thought about was how to get my hands on that thing. Long story short, I already finished my second product long, long ago and I’m really looking forward to drawing cat-flicks using the Tattoo Liner again.


Then, we have the NARS Audacious Lipstick in the color Anna. Everyone used to rave about it and I did find some who claimed that it had the best lipstick formulation of all time. I was really into mauvey pink lip at that moment... okay. I lied. I still am. I don’t remember exactly what got me into that product in the first place, but I remember typing #NarsAnna on Insta and Nars Anna Lip Swatch on the YouTube search bar every single day back then. After getting the actual product, I understand what the hype was all about. It was beautiful. Not to mention the ultra gratifying magnetic closure.


Now, I’m in the middle of this ‘phase’ again. Everyday, I find myself looking for pictures/reviews of the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram... basically every corner on the Internet. Homegirl really wants that thing reaaallll bad. Oh the downside of living in a third world country...


Or maybe it’s just me who’s always wanted makeup that’s so hard to get hold of.

*Googles more swatches of the Smashbox liquid lippie*

8 comments:

  1. I love the way these NARS lipsticks look. :)

    www.heyfernandafletcher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look really pretty, don't they?

      X

      Delete
  2. i vote YES to buy the Smashbox lippies... i even love it more than my Jouer lip cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gue juga mupenggg sama lippiesnya Joueeerr

      Delete