Thursday, September 8, 2016

YouTube is My Lyf

In this digital age, there's no denying that people spend most of their time on the world wide web. Here in Indonesia, or at least, Jakarta, Path happens to be one of the most used social media apps. I have it installed on my phone but I rarely use it simply because I'm not fascinated by the contents posted by the people whom I'm 'friends' with--they're just boring as phuck. It's a different story with YouTube, though. It's like air, water, and electricity for me. I may talk about lipsticks and eyeliners a lot, but it doesn't mean that I'm not interested in other subjects/things the world has to offer. For instance, this pint-sized prodigy named Brielle who was featured on The Ellen Show several times. Besides making me go "ooooh" because of how adorable (and hella clever) Brielle was, these videos also made me learn some fun facts about chemistry. Oh, FUN FACT: on a chemistry exam, I used to just write my name and slept until the exam time was over. Such a teacher's pet.






A few days ago, Riga introduced me to Key & Peele. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet; just watch 2 videos below and you can thank me later.





Laughing improves your cardiovascular health anyways, right? You're welcome.

Oh, if you fancy some 'makeup-ey' YouTube picks, click here.

6 comments:

  1. You've totally got me into Key and Peele! It's so good!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana juga kurang suka path :D tapi sosmed fav hana sekarang instagram sih :D hana add videonya ke daftar video yang akan ditonton ah :) makasih Nad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hana juga kurang suka path :D tapi sosmed fav hana sekarang instagram sih :D hana add videonya ke daftar video yang akan ditonton ah :) makasih Nad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa menurutku, Instagram lebih excitinh daripada Path! Makasih juga Hana karena udah baca dan komen! I think you're gonna love watching the Brielle videos.

      :)

      Delete