Thursday, October 27, 2016

Everything is Coming Up Roses


I don’t want a garden full of roses. Instead, I want a drawer full of these types of roses:

Becca Rose Quartz Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed that apparently is no longer available for sale #sadtimes. Becca is known for producing one of the most best selling, high quality highlighters in the market. Not to mention all the craze that blew up on the internet the minute Jaclyn Hill announced their partnership. However, I’ve never been really interested in their highlighters, until this little number launched about a month or so ago. Go ahead and google some images of it and ook at the packaging! It’s all kinds of stunning. And that patterned print though... Seriously, if I had it now, I’d be doused in it.

Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick in the shades Petale de Rose and Tawny Rose. Okay... I know they look (quite) similar. But who says mama can’t have too many mauvey pink lipsticks?


Last but certainly not least, the Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick in Blooming Rose. This is the one that only a few know to be great but not many people rave about. Yesterday, I swatched one of the testers on the back of my hand and less than 5 mins after that, I went to the toilet and tried to remove the swatch using soap and water. I swear to God, this was indelible. Even after I got done washing my hands, I could still see a stain there. Incredible.

6 comments:

  1. gue punya yg sephora nya tapi shade yang itu... menurut gue sih biasa ajaaaaa nothing really special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mau dong liat lip swatch-nya iinnnn

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite shade! I love all things rose.

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose is such a beautiful colour but I feel it does not suit me that much, I prefer going for nude colours xx

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shades!

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstyez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Sephora lipstick sounds brilliant, such lasting power. I'm a sucker for rose shades as well, English Rose from Burberry is a gorgeous shade and so is Indian Rose from Tom Ford. They're two of my most expensive lipsticks but I love them both.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete