Thursday, November 3, 2016

Have Fun, Nomad

This picture was taken when I was standing in the middle of Shibuya’s busy (yet beautiful) streets. 


I used to watch travel vlogs very rarely on YouTube, but in the past couple of days, I’ve been really into watching them. I’ve even subscribed to a travel vlogger, and her name is Aileen. And she’s all kinds of awesome and beyond.

I think she and I are the same age. What’s really cool about her is her background story on how she got into being the digital nomad that she is today, which you can check out more on her blog/videos. I also find that her videos are such a joy to watch because they’re short, which I totally appreciate. Not to mention that I absolutely adore the way her videos are edited and her songs selection. The latter makes the entire experience so amusing. Here’s her latest video of her Hong Kong trip. 




If only hitting the ‘Esc’ button can get me elsewhere in an instant.

4 comments: