Thursday, December 15, 2016

50 Shots of Makeup... Sorta

Who loves guacamole? I sure do. But I’m not talking about the guacamole that you constantly dip your nachos in. I’m talking about an Oscar nominated short movie titled Fresh Guacamole, which is just all kinds of amazing. It was created by PESFilm, which you should be subscribed to (or at least take a peek at some of their creative videos!) I then had this idea to create my take on it, and here it is!


Featured products:


As always, I thank you for watching!

6 comments:

  1. Nad..kamu ada channel-nya di youtube? Aku search nadia sabrina keluarnya org lain..haha

    *maauuu armani ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belom ada ya? Gw emang belom bikin google plus sih hahaha entar deh gw bikin. Beliii

      Delete
  2. Bagus doooy. Suka efek2 suaranya, sangat gemay <3 Kapan2 bikin video cara pake eyeliner dong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillaah, makasih banyak Mpok Mutee udah nontoon! Sip sip ntar yaaa <3

      Delete
  3. This video was so cute! I love the sound effects. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for watching, Carmen!

      X

      Delete