Thursday, December 1, 2016

Somebody Wants to Know How I Did My Brows...

...so, I filmed it for her!

The other day, I uploaded a Boomerang photo of me sportin' dem brows which I did using these products. One of my friends left a comment asking me to create a tutorial for that look (shout out to @inkeey!). So, I did! Actually, I don't like to call this a tutorial, as I don't see myself as a makeup tutor, guru, or whatever. This is more so how I did my brows for that particular photo, and just me having fun with makeup (and video-making) in general! 

There's also a poll goin' on towards the end of this video, so be sure to vote! I'd be happy to know what you'd like to see next :)



Ngalis basically means doing your brows in Indonesian. How do you do your brows?

No comments:

Post a Comment