Thursday, January 12, 2017

Vitamin Sea

“Dull” is the word that perfectly describes the year of 2016. It was just so somber, that I just couldn’t wait for it to be over. Well, last year wasn’t actually that bad though. I got the chance to finally turn one of my long-time dreams into reality, which was making videos. I even had the opportunity to finally create my first short film. So, although a big chunk of my life in 2016 was not particularly exciting, there were little moments that I was and still am really grateful for.


Going to Sea World with some of my friends was definitely one of those cherished little moments. How could it not be? I couldn’t stop laughing from the minute I hopped into the car until the time when I had to head home. I’m not the kind of person who favors the idea of going to such a crowded place on a public holiday, but having fun with your friends is never a bad idea. Besides, this trip gave me a reason to bust out the camera and capture memories.  


So, here’s what happened after I smooshed together some of the footage and snaps that I (and my friends) took!



It was truly one of last year’s best moments. Thanks for all the LOLs, and I can’t wait for our next one(s)!

3 comments: